Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 2, 2010

Collected Links

http://www.artinstitutes.edu/nashville/

This link is to the International Culinary School at the Art Institute of America in Nashville Tennessee. The Art Institute of America is probably the most important place that I will go in beginning my career as a Chef/Restaurant owner. Many famous chefs have attended this culinary school; including Chef Kevin Gillespie, Wolfgang Puck and Chef Terrell Garrett. The reason I chose the Ai(American Institute)in Nashville is because this is the school that I am hoping to attend. The Art institute has over 40 locations in North America and has been around for years. There website is very helpful and will tell me what I need to know to get my career started. They even offer live online chat with a representative from the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment